Handling – Vibration
Condition of damage
Car body or steering wheel vibrates vertically or laterally. Such vibrations normally occur at speeds of about 80km/h or more.
1. Imbalance of tire-rim assembly
2. Excessive run-out of tire-rim assembly
3. Improper mounting of tires on rims
4. Abnormal wear such as spot wear, wavy wear, heel & toe wear, etc
5. Faulty steering parts, joints, shock absorber, etc.
Consult your car/tire dealer
1. Throughly adjust the imbalance of tire-rim assembly
2. Mount tires on rims properly
3. If abnormal wear is found, rotate the tires
4. Repair the mechanical parts such as faulty steering parts, joints, shock absober, etc.