Control the Heat,Raise the Performance.
– Outstanding grip in dry conditions
– Superior handling control and cornering capabilities
MS compound 2R
Lives on in the spirit of YOKOHAMA sports tires.Sustaining a powerful grip using newly developed ‘MS (Micro Silica) compound 2R.’
- Improved dry grip
- Increases carbon in the compound
- Ensured wet grip
- Compound Micro Silica
- Realizes great rigidity and improved resistance to wear
- Macromolecule Blended Polymer
- Enhanced adhesion to road surfaces
- With Orange Oil
An evolution in wet grip
Evolutions in tread pattern and tire compounding deliver improved wet performance under a wide variety of conditions.
Sequential round grooves
Forces from the road surface are spread and dissipated by the round grooves to improve the mileage. The positioning of the grooves is also effective in draining water on wet surfaces
Using circumferentially continuous single shoulder blocks without any gaps, rigidity at the tread is increased, ensuring a powerful grip and further shortening lap times.
Overall Diameter (mm)
Approved Rim Width (inch)
8.5 – 9.5
8.5 – 9.5
Get In Touch
© Copyrights 2022 Yokohama Pakistan. All rights reserved.